Pharmaceutical & Chemical Companies
Lower your scale-up costs
Computational fluid dynamics can reduce the number of tests from 10–15 to 2–3, which typically cost € 40.000 to 80.000 per run [Delvigne et al. 2017].
You can realize those cost savings without the need of expensive simulation experts or computer hardware.
Validate your operating range and reactor design
Due to the cloud computing approach parallel simulations covering entire geometrical or operational parameter ranges can be started easily. The most recent computer hardware is at your disposal, secured by the Kaleidosim framework to protect your company secrets.
Troubleshoot faster and get a deeper process understanding
Due to the use of the latest generation of graphic cards the simulation results are usually available on the same day to support you in the search for root causes. The simulation results give you a deep insight in the processes inside your reactor.
Let your customers simulate
Differentiate yourself from your competitors. As an equipment manufacturer, we can provide a simulation portal with your corporate branding. Customers can choose from your reactor portfolio and run their individual tests. You can use the access to the portal as a unique selling proposition for your reactors.
Do virtual process transfers
Compare the conditions your microorganisms experience virtually. Optimize operating conditions before the first batch is produced.
- mAb, protein and plasmid DNA production
- Cultivation of mammalian cell lines, insect cells, and stem cells
- Fermentation of microorganisms (like bacteria, yeasts, and fungi), plant cells and algae
- Compound mixing and storage hold
- Vaccine production
- Protein refolding
- Single use bioreactors
- Perfusion reactors
- Bubble columns
- Suitable for all stirred vessel systems
- Dead zones
- High shear zones
- Maximum temperatures
- Low/high oxygen/substrate/carbon dioxide areas
- Different stirrer types and positions
- Feeding positions
- Sparger configuration and initial bubble size distributions
- Baffle and heat exchanger configuration
On the basis of the simulation software we offer the following consulting services
– Joint development of a simulation-based solution strategy for your reactor design questions
– Simulation of different predefined geometrical and operational parameter ranges
– Post processing of raw data & reactor performance
– Written report with optimization recommendations
Take advantage of more than ten years of experience in bio-reactor simulation, design and optimization!
Cloud Based Software
Get a cloud-based access to our software, with the following benefits
– Initial training and setup from us
– Simulate your reactors according to your design questions
– Get raw data and automatically post-processed data
– Use the insights to further optimize your reactor
– The lead developers are at your service, should you have any questions
We are also happy to tailor the software guided by your feedback!
Enable your customers to simulate the bioreactors you are building
– Customized simulation portal only including the reactor types you are selling
– Sell the access to the portal as an add-on with your reactors
– Use the portal as a sales aid for customers with a specific
– Your (potential) customers are able to solve their challenges in silico.
– The portal is equipped with your logo and can be adapted to your cooperate identity rules
Be the first OEM that can offer a simulation solution with your reactors!
+43 681 207 931 73
Science Park Graz